Saturday, July 25, 2009

So Many Things...






As I spend hours travelling between hospitals... from Dunedin to Invercargill, to Oamaru... tired and hungry, I wonder to myself yet, why do I put myself through this?

Wake up early frosty morning, the same walk every morning to the hospital...

As I walk, I traverse my community and none of them have an inkling of my inner turmoil...

I train to save the lives of others... but what of my own? But why am I still a medic?


It has been 5 years now... but why am I still confused... confused, confused in making diagnosis???

They always told me to go through the system... yet why am I still didn't grasp that?


Confused... and confused... still unable to make diagnosis! Why do they look the same??? Tell me how to differentiate between 'em...



Atenolol, metaprolol, allopurinol, ethanol, paracetamol, omeprazole, salbutamol, tramadol, fluconazole...

U gave us a list of drugs... u said they are highly examinable. Tell me how am I supposed to remember each of their dosage, side effects, contraindications, interactions bla bla bla...


4/12 to final... yet there are so many things that I have to learn. Hey Doc gimme some fluoxetine (or shud I ask for anxiolytic? oh... then u talking about dependency & withdrawal!).

Akhirnya...mujahadah itu perlu... sob sob sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment